LITHUANIAN BIOPHYSICAL SOCIETY invites members and like-minded people to allocate their share of personal income taxes (for those that work and pay taxes in Lithuania) paid in the previous calendar year (up to 1.2%) to support the activities of the society.
The funds raised will be used:
- Organization of international conferences;
- Arranging public lectures for the public and club members;
- For science promotion activities.
What needs to be done to allocate 1.2 percent ?
To do this, you need to indicate that you want to transfer the part of your personal income tax (up to 1.2%) to the LITHUANIAN BIOPHYSICAL SOCIETY/ LIETUVOS BIOFIZIKŲ DRAUGIJA. You can do this until May 1st.
- Join the Electronic Declaration System (Elektroninio deklaravimo sistema) developed by the State Tax Inspectorate (VMI): https://deklaravimas.vmi.lt/lt/Pradinis_Prisijungimo_puslapis/Prisijungimasperisorinessistemas.aspx ;
- Find the application form for the transfer of part of the fee to the beneficiaries (FR0512) and fill in the following data:
- Beneficiary identification number (code) – 191975123
- The purpose of the tax part is the Lietuvos biofizikų draugyja
- The amount of the tax share (in percent) is 1.2 percent. or less
- Specify the period of the tax portion to be allocated
More information on how to fill in form FR0512 can be found at the following link: https://www.vmi.lt/cms/gpm-dalis-paramai
Thank you for your cooperation and trust!